What NTDA Membership Means
Having the right to display the distinctive ’kneeling man’ logo demonstrates that a business operates to the highest professional standards. It’s a sign of reassurance recognised equally by trade customers through to the private motorist.
More than 200 individual companies representing over 2000 tyre retail outlets, automotive after-care centres and associated auto-care aftermarket activities currently enjoy the prestige of displaying that logo and belonging to the NTDA, the UK’s largest and leading tyre trade association.
Membership also offers many direct, practical benefits and access to business services, at a highly competitive annual subscription. Membership benefits include:
- Industry Updates: The NTDA compiles and distributes to members regular updates on the latest industry developments, including new legislation, regulations, technical guidance, policy changes and statistical information;
- Access to the latest technical information, includes an exclusive member only telephone help line, regular bulletins and seminars;
- Representation to Government, putting forward the views of retailers on tyre-related legislation and issues of concern;
- Free technical training for younger employees and access to a wide range of specialist training at highly competitive rates for other members of staff;
- National publicity campaigns highlighting, for example, the importance of tyre safety to consumers, and the role of NTDA members as the guardians of the UK’s tyre standards;
- Exclusive arrangements with organisations providing members with affinity services;
- Professional Development: The NTDA runs a comprehensive calendar of networking events including seminars, meetings, social and sporting activities. The NTDA also co-organises a major industry exhibition and conference every year, holds an annual dinner and awards event and attends many leading exhibitions and conferences;
- Specialist schemes for members involved in commercial vehicle breakdown service (TyreLink), responsible used tyre recovery (TYREBACK) and tyre wholesaling (NTDA Tyre Wholesalers Group);
- Close working relationships with European tyre trade bodies and regular links with other UK based tyre and automotive organisations.
Free Membership Application Packs
Full details of NTDA membership including services, terms of admission and subscription costs are available in a comprehensive free Membership Application Pack, which can be obtained by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org