320 individual companies representing some 2,800 tyre retail outlets and fast fit centres currently enjoy the prestige of belonging to the NTDA, the UK's leading tyre trade association.
Membership offers many direct, practical benefits and access to business services, at a highly competitive annual subscription cost.
Members are able to take advantage of:
- Access to the latest technical information, including a telephone help line, regular bulletins, seminars and industry-leading manuals
- Representation to Government, putting forward the views of retailers on tyre-related legislation and issues of concern
- Free technical training for younger employees and specialist training at highly competitive rates for other members of staff
- National publicity campaigns highlighting the importance of tyre safety to consumers, and the role of NTDA members as the guardians of the country's tyre standards
- Exclusive arrangements with organisations providing members with low cost finance services, competitive credit card packages, insurance, hotel accommodation, fuel cards and credit checking
- Regional events including seminars, meetings, social and sporting activities. Nationally, the NTDA organises a major conference every two years, holds an annual dinner and attends many leading exhibitions and conferences
- Specialist schemes for members involved in commercial vehicle breakdown service (Tyrelink), tyre wholesaling (NTDA Tyre Wholesalers Group) and tyre repairing (NTDA Approved Repairer Scheme)
- Close working relationships with European tyre trade bodies through CETRO www.cetro.org and regular links with other UK based tyre and automotive organisations
- Statistical information giving monthly sales of tyres, exhausts and batteries on a regional and national basis, allowing comparison against individual company sales performance
Free Membership Packs
Full details of NTDA membership including services, terms of admission and subscription costs are available in a comprehensive Membership Pack, which can be obtained by e-mailing us at email@example.com