The NTDA has announced, that it is partnering Automechanika Birmingham for the third year in a row and will be exhibiting on stand W147 in Hall 18 at the ‘Big UK Garage Event’. Many of its key supplier members will also be exhibiting.
NTDA Chief Executive Stefan Hay said: “Automechanika Birmingham is an event like no other, gathering together leading brands and senior professionals from the automotive aftercare market and vehicle production sectors for three days of excellent networking, learning and invaluable face time, so we are delighted to be once again representing the UK tyre industry at this leading event.”
Attracting circa 850 international and UK exhibitors and up to 12,000 visitors in previous years, this annual trade event, (this year taking place at the Birmingham NEC from 4-6 June), recognises the strength of the UK automotive sector and offers a trusted platform for the supply chain and aftermarket suppliers.
Hay continued; “As an Association, we are constantly improving on the tangible benefits we provide to our membership and we would like to invite members and non-members alike to join us on our stand so we can talk to them about some of the initiatives and projects we are working on, such as:
- The highly successful REACT Licence to Work Safely at the Roadside Scheme;
- The Tyre Technician Professional Development Scheme;
- The Campaign for Safer Roadside Rescue and Recovery;
- The Government’s consultation on plans to ban TBRs over 10 years old;
- Our campaign to ban unsafe and illegal part-worn tyres;
- The Health & Safety and Technical support we offer;
- The Tyre Industry Conference, Tyre Industry Awards and other key events.
Of course, we are happy to discuss all of the above, and much more, and our head office team will be on hand on our stand to both greet visitors and hand out the obligatory NTDA goodie bags!”