Training Department, MIRA Technology Park, Watling Street, Nuneaton, CV10 0TU (North West Area – NW05)
T: 0247 6358762 | W: www.bridgestone.co.uk
- Health and Safety (½ day)
- Truck Tyre Knowledge (1 day)
- Truck Tyre Inspection and Re-grooving (1 day)
- REACT Roadside Tyre Technician (Also available accreditation by the IMI or IRTE including IMI Certificate or IRTE Certificate) (2 day )
- REACT Roadside Refresher Training (Includes REACT ID card and/or certificate where applicable) (2 day)
- Manual Lifting and Handling (Includes IMI certificate) (½ day)
- Commercial Wheel Security (Includes IRTE or IMI certificate) (½ day)
- IMIAL L3 Award in Automotive Refrigerant Handling (These courses are held at Kingsway Peterborough) (1 day)
- Bridgestone Technician Assessments (On site / On the job assessments by special request)*
*Current assessments available:
- Jacking a Commercial Vehicle
- Commercial Wheel Removal & re-fitting to the vehicle
- Tubeless Truck Tyre De-mounting & mounting
- Truck Tyre Inflation
Conti Academy, Bilton Way, Lutterworth LE17 4JA
T: 01788 566240 | E: Contiacademy.firstname.lastname@example.org | W: www.continental-tyres.co.uk/truck/contiacademy/about
- CVT ROADSIDE CONDENSED COURSE (1 day)
- CVT ROADSIDE REFRESHER COURSE (½ day)
- MODULISED COMMERCIAL TYRE TRAINING (1 day)
- COMMERCIAL TYRE FUNDAMENTALS (1 day)
- PRACTICAL TUBELESS TYRE FITTING & REMOVAL (1 day)
- PRACTICAL TYRE FITTING & REMOVAL (1 day)
- PRACTICAL TYRE SERVICING (1 day)
- COMMERCIAL VEHICLE TECHNOLOGY (1 day)
- HEALTH & SAFETY IN THE COMMERCIAL TYRE ENVIRONMENT (½ day)
- WHEEL SECURITY (½ day)
- TYRE SERVICE MANAGEMENT (½ day)
- Assessment Day (½ day and 1 day options available)
All Conti Academy courses are either NTDA or IMI accredited and certificated.
GTG Edinburgh Training Centre, 1A Queen Anne Drive Lochend Ind. Est. Edinburgh EH28 8PL | T: 0131 333 6833
GTG Glasgow Training Centre, 1330 South Street, Glasgow G14 0BJ | T: 0141 950 5600
GTG West Midlands Training Centre, Bearing Drive, Wolverhampton West Midlands WV11 3SZ T: 01902 308090
Since 1971, GTG Training has been providing high quality training courses and education in a wide range of areas.
- Automotive Technical
- Business Skills
- Computing & IT
- Health & Safety
- Transport & Logistics
23 Stone Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 6SR
Established for over 25 years, the Michelin Training Centre has long been considered the reference for tyre industry training in the UK and Ireland. It offers a comprehensive portfolio of more than 100 training courses, many with City & Guilds and REACT accreditation, covering all aspects and roles in the tyre industry. Michelin is a supplier member of the NTDA and a member of the REACT Steering Group.
- Car: Car Tyre Technical, Mobile Tyre Technician, Car Tyre Alignment, Car Fitting and Balancing
- Industrial: Industrial Tyre Fitting, Safe Earthmover Tyre Fitting, Safe Crane Tyre Fitting
- Multi-product: Wear and Damage, Minor Repair, Truck awareness
- Truck: Truck Tyre Professional, Licence to Work Safely at the Roadside (including refresher courses), Roadside Recovery
- Agricultural: Agricultural Tyre Technical, Agricultural Tyre Fitting
- Motorcycle: Motorcycle Tyre Technical
Michelin also offers a comprehensive programme of management and soft skills courses.
T: 024 76325880 | W: www.profitfromtraining.org.uk
PFTP Ltd is an established training organisation of 20 years, working within the tyre and fastfit industry. It is a supplier member of the NTDA and the REACT Steering Group. With its new training centre in Nuneaton there is now the flexibility to run training courses at its own premises or on customer sites for groups. PFTP Ltd currently offers IMI QAP awards in individual subjects such as High Performance Tyre fitting but is equally happy to develop training programmes to meet specific needs.
Courses on offer include:
- Level 2 Apprenticeships in both Fastfit Technician and Specialist Tyre Fitter routes
- Level 3 Apprenticeships in Vehicle Fitting – managing a depot
- IMI QAP awards in High Performance Tyre Fitting, Truck Tyre Fitting, Roadside Breakdown to include the REACT card, Motorcycle Tyre Fitting, Four Wheel Alignment, Brake Fitting.
- Oxy-acetylene safety
- Refrigerant Handling (Fgas) qualification
- Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Health and Safety Level 2 and 3
- Assessor Award qualification
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Management training
PFTP Ltd can also assist in writing risk assessments, policy writing and carrying out assessments on staff in the workplace.
Coopers Chimney, Sellman Street, Gnosall, ST20 0EP
T: 01785 822826 | Mob: 07854 367824 | E: email@example.com
W: www.roadsideuk.com | Twitter @roadsideuktrain | Facebook @Roadside Safety Ltd
Roadside Safety Ltd is an independent training organisation that delivers high quality training to a variety of sectors including fastfit, distribution, plant and machinery hire and the logistics industry. Customers include national and international companies as well as local independent garages and workshops.
Led by an industry professional with over 30 years experience in the tyre industry, Roadside Safety Ltd is actively involved in raising standards and improving safety in the tyre sector through its supplier membership of the NTDA and membership of the REACT Steering Group.
Roadside Safety Ltd can deliver training in Working Safely at the Roadside, car, truck, agricultural and industrial tyre fitting as well as a wide range of health and safety related topics. Training is delivered to the highest industry standards and certified by the IMI. Alternatively training can be tailored to individual company requirements to ensure organisational compliance. Full details are available on our website.