Connecting you with the UK tyre industry – Support the NTDA and become a sponsor.
NTDA events give you unrivalled access to decision makers in the UK tyre distribution, wholesale and automotive aftercare community.
Advertising and sponsorship opportunities are available across our major events. If you would like to support the NTDA and promote your brand and products to the wider UK tyre industry, please get in contact with Stefan Hay via firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss current available options. The next NTDA Tyre industry Conference, Annual Dinner and Awards Ceremony is scheduled to take place at the International Convention Centre, Birmingham on Thursday 7th October 2021.
2021 NTDA Sponsors
- 7th NTDA Tyre Industry Conference and Lunch: GB Tyres UK Ltd in association with Ling Long Tyres
- 92nd NTDA Annual Dinner and Official Drinks Reception Sponsor : Maritime Cargo Services
- 8th Tyre Industry Awards Ceremony; Sailun Tyres
- NTDA Chairman’s Award for Outstanding Contribution to the Tyre Industry: Hankook Tyre UK Ltd
- REACT Commercial Tyre Technician of the Year Award: Bridgestone Europe NV/SA UK Branch
- Commercial Tyre Service Provider of the Year: Marsh Commercial
- Truck and Agricultural Tyre Supplier of the Year Award: Continental Tyre Group Ltd
- Aftermarket Supplier of the Year Award: The Parts Alliance
- Industry Marketing Campaign of the Year Award: The Commercial Vehicle Show
- Product Innovation of the Year Award: Snap-on
- TRA Responsible Recycler Scheme Tyre Collector of the Year Award: TBC
- Staff Training and Development Initiative of the Year Award: GB Tyres UK Ltd
- Tyre Wholesaler of the Year Award: Compilator / Team Systems
- Tyre Manufacturer of the Year Award: TBC
- Apprentice of the Year Award: The Worshipful Company of Wheelwrights
- Tyre Retailer of the Year Award: Pirelli Tyres Ltd